Praxis Business School presents an online knowledge session on ‘How to build a recession-proof career in Cyber Security’ on June 27th, 2020 from 12noon-1pm.
Cyber security has emerged as a compelling choice for a recession-proof career in the post-COVID 19 pandemic scenarios, with a requirement of 3 million trained professionals in India itself!
According to a report by PwC, the cybersecurity market in India is slated to grow to $3.05 billion by 2022 with key sectors like BFSI, IT-ITES, Government, Healthcare and Energy driving the manpower demand.
They will share their insights and address your queries on how to embark on a rewarding career journey in cyber security.
- Cyber Security and its scope of application
- Demand for cyber security professionals across industries
- The demand-supply gap for qualified talent
- Profiles and career tracks in the world of cyber security
- How to start a career in cyber security: choosing the right program