Job Description :
– If you are passionate about data science, keen to solve business problems with predictive analytics Praxis Business School will love to have you on its faculty team.
– You should have a solid theoretical understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence and be very much at home with coding environments like Python, R, Spark, Tensorflow and Keras.
– You should also have the ability and interest to build case studies and tutorials that will help students understand and apply these concepts.
– You will identify emerging techniques and technologies in Data Science, make appropriate changes to the curriculum on a periodic basis, and help build institutional expertise.
– Teaching experience, though not mandatory, will be an advantage.
Faculty at Praxis :
– You would be joining a team of a highly accomplished Analytics faculty domain in India who run one of the top analytics programs in the country.
– Our faculty have been ranked among the top 10 Most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India by Analytics India Magazine and come with industry experience with organizations like: PwC, IBM, MAA Bozell, British Oxygen, Tata Steel, HP, ICICI, JP Morgan, IMRB, HPCL etc.
Teaching at Praxis :
– Praxis Business School runs one of the top analytics programs in the country and is respected for the pedigree of its faculty and the quality of its pedagogy. In addition to offering full-time postgraduate programs at our campuses in Kolkata and Bangalore.
– We foster an open and transparent ecosystem and encourage experimentation and innovation. We invite you to create engaging learning experiences for our students.
Your Pedigree : You have an excellent academic career and a postgraduate degree from a reputed institution.