- To provide comprehensive career services to students and alumni of the Management and Analytics programs of Praxis Business School.
- To establish an effective engagement with the industry and leverage this engagement for placements, executive & weekend programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain dynamic relationships with a variety of existing and prospective employers in India and abroad
- Understand corporate requirements for summer internship and final placement opportunities for Praxis analytics students
- Add to the list of recruiters on a regular basis to address the growth in student population
- Explore opportunities to engage with the industry on live projects, research and management development programs
- Identify key personnel and host them for guest lecture/ campus-connect activities
- Conduct career seminars and workshops in association with industry
- Help formulate the overall policies and guidelines, including budget allocation
- Conduct career development research to identify promising sectors; compile employment and salary data.
- Relevant work experience of atleast 2 years in an educational setup
Business Development Marketing Human Resources
Education Management Staffing and Recruiting E-Learning