Praxis Business School starts the Praxis Prep Program in an endeavour to engage the incoming PGDM Batch 2020-22. The Praxis Prep Program is a series of interactive sessions designed to prepare the students of the incoming PGDM batch for the exciting Praxis journey that lies ahead of them.
Each session aims to introduce the students to a concept that has great significance in the management of business in this world of digitization. At the end of this program, students will have experienced interesting previews into the different functional areas of business like Marketing, Finance, HR, Technology, Economics.
The Praxis Prep Program comprises the following 9 sessions, delivered online every Monday by the renowned Praxis faculty:
- Marketing: Understanding the Indian Consumer Prof Prasenjit Das Purkayastha
- Storytelling with Data Prof Sourav Saha
- Introduction to Finance- Time Value of Money Prof Amit Parakh
- Digital Transformation of Education due to COVID 19. Could we be better prepared? Prof Atanu Ghosh
- The HR Value Chain Prof Kankana Mukhopadhyay
- Technology in Business Prof Prithwis Mukerjee
- Business Firms & Financial Markets Prof Manaswee Samal
- The Magic of Brands Prof Charanpreet Singh
- Economics in our Daily Life Prof Sayantani Roy Choudhury
The sessions should go a long way in generating curiosity and interest among the students in the fascinating world of business management.