PAT or Praxis Admission Test is a national level entrance and scholarship examination conducted by Praxis Business School for admission in to the post graduate programs offered at Praxis Business School.
Students with valid scores in other qualifying exams ( CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT/MAT) are also encouraged to appear for Praxis Admission Test. The best of the scores would be considered for selection.
PAT 2018 will be held on February 11, 2018, in 10 cities across the country.
- Any graduate or post graduate in any discipline can apply for the entrance examination
- To be eligible for the test, students need to apply online through Praxis website
- The cost of application for PAT 2018 is Rs. 1,200
Pattern of the PAT 2018
- PAT 2018 will be a pen and paper based physical test
- PAT 2018 consists of 60 questions for 180 marks
- The duration of the examination is two hours
- Each correct answer carries +3 marks and incorrect answer carries a negative mark of -1
Syllabus of PAT 2018
- Verbal Reasoning and Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Critical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- PAT 2018 Examination Dates – February 11, 2018
- PAT 2018 Results Announcement – February 13, 2018
- Interviews to start from February 17, 2018